Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Meet my new sponsors

I would like to introduce you to my new sponsors. They have some amazing things that I think you will enjoy. I've taken a few items from their websites to give you a sample of what they sell.


First is Pixie Dust Linens, a charming vintage linen shop on etsy.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tracey's beautiful online shop, My Petite Maison....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Linda May K offers beautiful altered art collage sheets, tags, journals, cards and all manner of stationery items.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Blue Creek Home offers vintage items and a line of beautiful custom made pillows



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Linda's Blue Gate makes beautiful yard conservatories and gorgeous fork chandeliers along with other beautiful items. I'm the proud owner of one of Linda's pieces shown in the first photo below.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


The Roseberry Cottage offers beautiful antiques and vintage treasures!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Amber at Sprinkles on Top designed my main blog and many other beautiful blogs. Does your blog need a new look? She also offers other graphic design services.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you enjoyed this little sampling of my new sponsors!

4 comments:

Tracie~MyPetiteMaison said...

Thanks for posting your new sponsors Cindy. I'm off to see the other ladies featured with such beautiful wares. I want one of Linda's conservatories so bad for my little yard!

Linda's Blue Gate said...

Oh Cindy what a lovely touch.... to high light sponsors.... what great company to be in..... thank you... and being on your blog is such an honor.

To any one that is thinking about joining Cindy's sponsors..... do it..... I already have had an email today and I have sold 7 or 8 conservatories from Cindy's blog....
HUgs
Linda

Tea Time Consultants said...

Cindy, Beautiful as always. I do not carry the vintage lace, but do have the fresh amazing Heritage Lace made right here in the US. http://www.teatimeconsultants.blogspot.com

Linda May K. said...

Oh Cindy,
How lovely that you put this up for us! I just came accross it and want to thank you (as if you don't have enough on the go already girl!!!) I am extremely pleased that I put my ad here, everything is going great! I highly recommend this option to anyone!
Best,
Linda K.

Email:  cindy95131@yahoo.com

This blog is for reviewing products I think you might find interesting!

If you are looking for my main blog (MY ROMANTIC HOME) please click HERE

My Main Blog

You can find my main blog at www.romantichome.blogspot.com

About Me

My photo
I'm a single mom with a 28 year old son & 22 year old daughter. I love gardening, decorating, knitting, cooking, and drawing. I dream of having my own little cottage someday but for now I'm just happy turning my rental apartment into a warm and inviting space on a single mom's budget. Because I work full time, I don't have time to respond to all the comments you leave but I try to at least answer all my emails...that's if they don't end up in my SPAM folder by mistake!

Subscribe Now: standardSmall