Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Pansy Cottage & Garden

Sharon from Pansy Cottage & Garden recently sent me an adorable apron and asked if I would be willing to do a product review for her! I must say that this is one of the best perks of blogging...getting all these wonderful free items to review. Just to be clear though, I'm really honest with my product reviews...I'm not going to say something is wonderful if it's not! With that said... this apron is AMAZING!!!!
I literally gasped when I pulled it out of the package! The fabric is not only cute but it's so soft! I hung it up in my kitchen and I kept feeling it as I walked by it! Lauren loved it too...so much so that she agreed to be my model for these photos!
Sharon also sells some other wonderful things too. Look at these cute pillows! There are also tea cozies and more!
Click here to visit Pansy Cottage & Garden and see all the adorable things! These aprons would be wonderful gifts!
Update: Sharon also has a blog! Click here.
BTW: That's a virgin strawberry daiquiri...I don't let my daughter drink alcoholic beverages. lol

13 comments:

The French Bear said...

I love the colors and the apron!!!
Margaret B

Unknown said...

The apron is so pretty and feminine. The virgin strawberry daquiri looks so delicious.

Maria said...

I love the color scheme... and sweet pattern. ~Maria

A Cottage Industry said...

That is one darling apron!!!!!!!!!
And what we can see of Lauren is darling too!
Tracey

Leave a Legacy said...

I love this apron. I like both the fabric and the style. I would wear it!

A Southern Rose said...

I love this apron. It is adorable. That daquiri looks yummy, even though it has no alcohol in it. That's the way that I drink mine.

Rhondi said...

very cute!

Kris said...

I love both the style and the fabric colors in the apron. Thanks for your honest review. Going to go check out her pillows.

Kris

Donna @ Party Wishes said...

So gorgeous! I'm a sucker for polka dots!

Ginger said...

This apron is really cute. Now if I had a shape like Lauren and it would look that good on me, I would buy 100 of them. lol.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Debbiedoos said...

OMG...that apron is adorable!!

BlackCatLena said...

I'm trying to find a sewing pattern for this exact style.

Email:  cindy95131@yahoo.com

This blog is for reviewing products I think you might find interesting!

If you are looking for my main blog (MY ROMANTIC HOME) please click HERE

My Main Blog

You can find my main blog at www.romantichome.blogspot.com

About Me

My photo
I'm a single mom with a 28 year old son & 22 year old daughter. I love gardening, decorating, knitting, cooking, and drawing. I dream of having my own little cottage someday but for now I'm just happy turning my rental apartment into a warm and inviting space on a single mom's budget. Because I work full time, I don't have time to respond to all the comments you leave but I try to at least answer all my emails...that's if they don't end up in my SPAM folder by mistake!

Subscribe Now: standardSmall